We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and users of our customer loyalty
customer loyalty application, and describes how we use and disclose that information.
1. Information we collect about you
- When you use our website, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email address, IP
address, and information about the device you are using to access our website.
- We may also collect information about your location, such as your country, region, and city.
- If you create an account on our website, we may also collect information that you provide to us,
such as your name, email address, and password.
2. How we use the information we collect
- We use the information we collect about you to provide and improve our website and services, and to
communicate with you.
- We may also use the information we collect to personalize your experience on our website, such as by
showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
- We may use the information we collect to send you marketing emails, but only if you have agreed to
receive such emails.
3. How we share the information we collect
- We may share the information we collect about you with third parties for the purposes described in
- We may also share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or in
response to a valid legal request.
4. Your choices and rights
- You have the right to access, update, and delete the personal information we have collected about
you. You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions in the
emails we send you.
- You can also control the information that we collect about you by adjusting your browser settings or
using other tools provided by us or third parties.